My greatest pleasure is to cook my own food! To be aware of everything that goes inside my body, with the right nutrition and portions –ps. if i excess, i don’t feel guilty!
This morning, i want to share how i make my own smoothies bowl in which i usually have for breakfast. All the easy steps and ingredients.
Things you need;
- Almond Milk (you can use any milk as you prefer)
- Chocolate Powder
- Greek / Plain Yoghurt
- Granolla – or Coconut Flakes.
Steps for Smoothies;
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- 8-10 Frozen Small Strawberries (as preference)
- 3 Full TB Spoon Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Tb Spoon Chocolate powder
- 3 Full Spoon Almond Milk
- Ice Cubes
- Blend this all, until everything are crushed. And its done 🙂 -i know its super easy!
Serving size : 2-3 Bowls.
Decorate your Bowl;
- 1 Full cut banana
- 3 Tbsp Oatmeal
- 1 Portion of Granola.
but if you prefer to consume it right away, just plunge everything to the bowl and stir all your self!