I’m so excited to finally share you one of my go-to breakfast. Avocado Salmon on Toast! Easy to make, grab a bite and we’re ready to go! Im proud of my self, to acknowledge its not that hard to start being a responsible adult, as little as taking care of the right nutrition that i fulfil on breakfast and its so much easy!
What you need;
- Salmon (better be smoked salmon)
- Cherry Tomatoes
What To Do;
- Two option for avos! One, you can cut it smaller into diced or mashed it!
- both cut and mashed i add a little salt on it. Turned out, i like mashed better.
- Cut thin salmon, if you don’t have smoked one. and quick cook.
- Poached the egg on boiling water, have it half cooked will be way mesmerising in mouth.
- Toast sourdough, spread avos on it and put the salmon on top. Then you’re ready!
- Plus add some sprinkle by small diced paprika, some spread of oregano and decorate purposely for herbs!