Take me two year to finish one single cooking post. But here we are, remember my Instagram post and stories while i cook sesame bowls? i know, i know, it was more than a year ago but i relieved i finally post this! So, for every hunger, and self-cooking to the rescue this asian food just give me a sense of going back home.
Here is what you need;
- Minced Meat (For vegan friendly you can swap with eggplants, its as delish!)
- Bok choy
- Button mushroom
- Sesame seeds
What To do;
- Cut small garlics, and mixed it up with gochujang and a bit of water.
- Marinated minced beef with these sauces for 15-30 mins
- While waiting, cut carrot and cucumber as you prefer. i cut it thin.
- Boil the bok choy, and carrot separately. and since i eat almost clean, i only boil with little salt.
- Once it ready, i pour minced beef and its sauce to the pan, stirs until its almost cooked and add the mushroom.
- and all is done. totally easy!
Last but forever not least, decorate your own bowls.
- Put all the rice as base.
- Seperate into sections for the beef, bokchoy, carrot, cucumber, and kimchi!
These to show you how i decorate based on color. And yes, all this sooo easy!